Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

Friday......and stamping problems!

Good morning!

How was everyone's week?? Mine---kind of out sorts. I've been in a creative slump, I guess. Or it could because my recent CC order as bee stuck in customs...again!! And this is such a small order---I don't understand. I think I'm going to have to stick with Canadian companies to avoid customs charges. But we'll see what happens!  I feel like nothing is going right---ever feel like that?? Anyways, I'm sure it's going to pass...soon, I hope.

So, last weekend was the start of the Crop Chocolate DT blog hop. The DT members issued challenges for us chocolatiers to make cards for OWH.  I must admit, some of the challenges are more challenging than others!! I did a few cards last weekend, and some this past week. Not as many as I would have liked--but did get some done. I haven't taken photos yet---will do as soon as I get new batteries for my camera.

Last night, I was determined to get some stamping done. I am really new at stamping, and am really excited to do this. BUT! I haven't a clue of how to get colors onto my stamps to make beautiful creations. Dang frustrating!! lol I think I need stamping markers. I have lots of ink pads---have no idea if they are right or not. :S I think I need help! HELP!! I was talking to hubby about this morning, and he suggested I get stamping markers. Yes, I know I do ---but it's to get those markers! Which ones, where, etc. I have the Distress markers, and although they are nice and great, they don't seem to be the ones I need. Grr!

Anyways, until I get some help or some stamping markers, I guess I am at a road block. Which stinks, because I recently bought some Phyllis Harris stamps from Unity, and some Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. Very excited to get these!

So, that's my dilemma!

I have to share this. My DD (2 1/2) and I were getting ready to go for a walk . She had to get ready!!

She's ready! You have to know, we live in the country---deep in the country! You should have seen her shoes!!! lol. She's a character! Love this kid!

So, that's it for me for now. I'll post my cards soon.

Take care.

Laura

No comments: