Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Calendar for 2013

Howdy folks!

How is everyone this Sunday?? How is the weather where you are?? For us, it's raining, and the temperature is very, VERY mild. Therefore, the snow is melting, which is causing us a little headache. Cannot walk outside without sinking into the snow.....really sinking. Not fun!

I am sooo relieved that the weekend is here! What a week! Last Sunday, when we got home from church, I realized that my craftroom had sprung a leak.....ack! Thankfully hubby was home and fixed that problem up on the roof, and I fixed what I could in my room. There's not much hubby an do until Spring, so for now, it is a temporary fix. Sooo...I had to rearrange my craft room. Kind of hard when my daughter, who's going to be 3 in less than 2 weeks, wants to help! Ack! lol

Then, in the middle of the week, our well stopped working! Well, cheese and crackers!!! Let me tell you, it's an inconvenience when one's well stops working. So, I called hubby on his cell, because at this point, I was about to loose it. (We had lost power for about 5 mins., and when the power came back on, I heard a POP!) When the well didn't turn on automatically, warning bells went off in my head! UH OH! Thankfully, hubby cam to the rescue...again! He had to go back to town to buy a mechanism for the well. And he then installed it. Thank goodness! He's quite handy!  was very grateful that he does things like this for a living, because roof repairs and well repairs are quite costly!!!! We had the well replaced a little over 3 years ago, and it costly roughly $3000. Not cheap!

Anyways, relieved that the week is over!

I had made my MIL a calendar for Christmas. Of course, I was a little tardy in getting it to her! but she was quite happy with it! I finished it the night before I gave it to her....did 8 pages in one night---I think that's a record for me! lol. A few nicks along the way, mind you! (My cutterbee scissors are SUPER sharp, even after all these years!)

JANUARY


FEBRUARY


MARCH


APRIL


MAY

JUNE 
JULY


AUGUST


SEPTEMBER
:


OCTOBER
NOVEMBER

DECEMBER  

 So, there's my MIL's calendar for 2013! Did you see the cover???
COVER


What do you think? 
Anyways, gotta go, so that's it for me today....mom duties are calling me! time to play with Polly Pockets it seem! :/

Be safe, get crafty!

Laura

No comments: