Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Hoppy Easter

Happy Easter Sunday!!

I hope you get to spend the day with friends, family and loved ones on this day. And take the time to reflect on the good in this fab world.

It's been hectic these past couple of weeks for me---especially this week coming. This is it. We're moving . Everything has to be packed. And let me just say this---One doesn't realize how much stuff, meaning crafty stuff, until one has to pack it up!!! Seriously!! My craft room is the one room that is taking the longest! yeesh! But I am NOT complaining---definitely not. I am just saying. ;)

I did get to do a layout---one layout. And I got inky---really inky. My fingers are still inky, and this is from 2 nights ago. lol






I think once we move, I seriously think my craft corner will be one of the first areas to be 'fixed'.

Anyways, that's all I have for today. Might be awhile before I am able to come back on, so be safe. Get crafty. have a Hoppy Easter---and don't overload on chocolates! :)

Laura

4 comments:

Dawn said...

A gorgeous layout! Such an adorable photo and beautiful design. Thanks so much for linking up to Playing in Paradise Challenge.

Hugs, Dawn

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful layout Laura, great colours and what an adorable photo. Thank you for joining us for Playing in Paradise this week.

Linda Pekrul said...

Getting inky is so much fun! And you've done a FABULOUS job with it! I have to say, I LOVE that face also!! Good luck with your move. I've done it a few times in the past few years and it is NOT fun. Hope it goes well for you. Thank you so much for joining us at Playing in Paradise this week.

Jessi Fogan said...

For sanity's sake, your crafty spot should definitely be one of the first spots to set up! Good luck with the move!
Love this page - that FACE! Totally awesome :) Glad you could join us in Paradise again :)