Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Inspired by Coco

Howdy folks!

I'm back! Miss me? lol

It's been a hectic couple of weeks. We moved. Oh boy! That was rough....physically and emotionally...for me anyways. Won't get into details too much, but I miss our old place already, probably because of the memories of my family. And the nature. BUT. We are surrounded by nature here too,  and the best part?? It's our house. I'll repeat it. OUR house! Yippee!

Anyways, with the move, and the packing, unpacking, work, kids, family duties in general, I've kinda neglected my blog. But I have thought of posting several times.....just needed my internet connection ...which was only installed by early last weekend past. But it's all good now.

I did some scrapbook work, one being a layout for none other than crop chocolate and their weekly challenge.  it was 'frames' this week...and my subject? None other than my DD.

Cosmo Cricket
I used these great papers from Cosmo Cricket, and that quote---gets me every single time. And let me just say, April IS classy and fabulous. She will also tell you that she's awesome.....this gal's a card! never a dull moment with her...and that's the truth! :)

I was also working on other projects...but I can't tell you what they are...yet. ;) I might jinx myself. lol

Anyways, take care, y'all. That's it for me today.

Be safe...Especially after yesterday's events. What a devastating tragedy! My heart goes out to those poor people. So sad, and senseless.

Laura

No comments: