Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

Shine so bright...

Happy Saturday!

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday---it's weekend, phew! Still as busy as a regular weekday, but not as fast paced.

I was able to get some crafting done. I am tackling my abundance amount of pictures that are screaming at me to get scrapbooked. I'm getting there, I'm getting there.

I decided to do anther challenge...this one from a relatively new blog, at least to me! Paper Lover's Studio, found here.

Here's my take on the scraplift challenge #3.

I used mostly October Afternoon papers, from various collections, along with OA chipboard. The red corrugated letters are from Jillibean Soup; the kraft letters are from Making Memories, with purple glitter glue on the 'shine' words.

Have a great weekend.

Be safe. Get crafty.

Laura

2 comments:

Athina said...

I love this cute layout! Those glasses are just adorable. So much fun!

katie said...

Soooo cute! I love your layout, thanks for playing along with us at Paper Lovers Studio!