Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

More Sunday sweetness...

My second post for Sunday!

Say what??! lol

What can I say? I'm on a roll.....

I was able to create another layout. This layout features one of my fave companies...Fancy Pants Designs. It was created for a certain layout in mind. Let me explain.

I have been scrapbooking for almost 13 years. At a time when scrapbooking  was not what it is now, AND in an area where it was almost impossible to find any scrapbooking supplies, especially English ones. I literally searched the whole city of Montreal to find supplies. I did find some here and there...in sewing shops, camera shops, etc. Get the point??  And the Internet was not what it is now.  So, I made do with what I could find, and improvised here and there. I did find some catalog retailers, and excitedly ordered from them.....at 'regular' prices. Geez! I wish I knew then what I know now, know what I mean??

Fast forward a few years. One day, at my kitchen table, I was 'surfing' (I was still a newbie at this Internet stuff---still am...kinda!) and Guess what I found?? A scrapbook deal site..Scrapbooksteals.com. And their sale at that particular time was the Fancy Pants designs 'to the Moon ' Collection. Excitedly, I purchased my very first 'name brand' scrapbook supplies!!! I was in heaven---and the shipping was speedy!

When I received my package, it was beautiful! lol  And that was the start of it all......

It is now Scrapbook Steals 4th birthday. Congrats to them! And to celebrate, they are celebrating with challenges. I did 2 of the 4 challenges.

Challenge #3--fave vendor:




I must admit, Fancy Pants will always have a spot in my heart. I literally love all their designs, and am loving them more and more with their new collections. 98% of this layout is Fancy Pants, with some Making Memories silver letters, and American Crafts Thickers.

Challenge #4--Washi fever.
I must admit, the hardest part for me on this challenge was choosing which washi tape to use. Yep, I have many, many rolls. It's almost an obsession.


So, 2 challenges are done--I hope to get 2 others done.


Happy Birthday, Scrapbook Steals!! Here's to many more!


Be safe. Get crafty.

post signature


1 comment:

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

I live the way you used the washi!! Scraplifting that this week!! Thanks! Xxx

La-Vie