Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

My boys' 15th Birthday today!!

Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe that it is August 7th already?? The summer is just a-zooming by!

My brother went back to his home in Montreal yesterday...and I am saddened by that. When he was leaving, all I could see was the cute little boy that he once was. He didn't want to leave either, but he does have obligations to follow through with. Until next time, Chris!

Today is a very big day---it's my boys' 15th birthday. And it is choking me up inside. I remember carrying these boys for 42 (yes, 42!) weeks, well past full term for twins. They did NOT want to make their entrance, it seems. lol And now, they are 15??? Can someone please explain to me how time has flown by, in a blink of an eye, it seems?? So, my baby boys are 15, and sooo much bigger/taller than me (and I'm almost 5"9! Go figure!)

I made some cards for them...and believe it or not, it was quite difficult to come up with a card design for teen boys. Anyone else experience that??

Anyways, they are both similar, but made with different papers.


I broke out my new paper pads--well, new, because I hadn't broken into them yet. The white embossed card is made with Fancy Pants TrendSetter papers (love!), and the black embossed cards are made with MME Boy Crazy papers. The stamps are from Inkadinkadoo; sequins from Studio Calico; stars are from Pink Paislee, white and black embossing powders are from American Crafts.

So, a little family do tonight. presents are given after supper, like usual in this house. With a larger family do on Saturday. You'd think that after 15 years, the boys would know the routine by now, but no! I have been asked multiple times, 'Can we open one present now??' Uh, NO! lol Mean mom..I know!

Even my DD is giving me  flack---she wants the 'party' to start now...and she means NOW! She is currently not a happy camper and has stormed into her room....and she's only 3.5! Am I in trouble in the future?? I think so! I'll just say that she's her mother's child! ;)

Anyways, A big smooch to my boys! Love you boys!

I'm linking these cards to the following challenges:

One Crazy Stamper---Birthday challenge

So, until next time.

Be safe. Get crafty.

post signature

No comments: