Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Bubble fun

Happy Tuesday!
I don't know about you but the holiday threw me off schedule somehow. I thought this morning was Monday...ack! But we're one day closer to the weekend! :)

Quick post today.
I finished another layout, I am a little closer at achieving my goal of actually catching up on my scrapbooking. A little closer. A little bit.

Of course, it's about my kids, one of them. My darling daughter. I made rings to reflect bubbles. I used one of my faves, Distress Paints...Yay!! Love those paints...I admit I use the paints more often than the inks, and I incorporate these guys into 90% of my layouts...seriously. I **LOVE*** them...need to get more colors. :z

Anyhows. That's it for me today.

Linking up to the following:
 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: All stars
Scrapbooker's Paradise  Playing in Paradise

Mom duties await me. sigh! lol

Be safe. Get crafty.

post signature

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great layout! Love your little "bubbles". Too cute! I love the Distress Paints too. :)
Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

Dawn said...

Wonderful take on our sketch, Laura. The stamped bubbles are fantastic! Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise this month.

Hugs, Dawn

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is really cute, Laura!!