Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

Sunday with 2 layouts

Happy Sunday, y'all!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend? Kind of quiet, yet busy at the same time over here!

I finished 2 layouts yesterday....for 2 challenges. I think they still need some tweaking...or maybe not.

I'm not sure.

The first one is for Sketchbook 365 October sketch challenge,. The sketch appealed to me very much.
I knew what picture I wanted to use.
I didn't want to overpower the picture, I wanted to keep the focus on the picture. I didn't want to use too many embellies...and I think I succeeded!
Papers are from MME; flowers and journal tags are from OA. Those beautiful pink vellum butterflies are Jenni Bowlin. The 'love' sticker is from Jillibean Soup, 'those' from TH and 'EYES' are from BG.
The flower jewel is from Pebbles, and the jewel is from Teresa Collins.

My second layout is for Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo: Citrine #2.

Here's the sketch:



Here's my take on that particular sketch:
Again, another one about my DD.....she's a character! :)

The papers are from MME; washi tape is from EP, tags are from Karen Foster, Elle's Studio, and MME, Chipboard is from Fancy Pants Designs, with foam American Crafts Thickers. The pocket is a Unity stamp, colored with Copics, Distress markers and Sharpies.

So, that's it for me for today. 

I wish you all a great Sunday!

Be safe. Get crafty!
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both layouts are lovely but I was drawn to the simplicity of the first one (not just because it's our sketch! LOL) You were so right to keep the focus on that beautiful photo :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchbook 365, Ali x