Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Monday with a tatse of Citrine

Happy Monday!
Didn't the weekend just fly by?? Or is it just me??? Geez....The year is almost over and it seems like it just started!!
I finished up my layout for Scrapbook Steals Mid week Mojo Citrne #5 . I find the sketches pretty interesting, and it provides a challenge. Actually, to be honest, just finding the time to scrapbook is a challenge!
So, here's the sketch:
Here's my take:
This photo was taken on July 1st, at our Canada Day festivities in our town. There were all kind of activities, our church Strawberry Social, live entertainment, and more. I was camera happy that day, and had snapped this picture of my boys---perfect photobomb!

I used Carta Bella cardstock, Core'dinations cardstock, Basic Grey tags, MME tags, OA journal stickers, Autumn Leaves stamps, Studio Calico wood veneer. BG striped washi tape, Dylusions spray ink.

Have a great night!
Be safe. Get crafty (well, maybe sleep first!);)

post signature


No comments: