Pages

Sunday 10 November 2013

Patchwork Sunday

Happy Sunday! Sunday already---the weekend has zoomed by me for sure!! So busy! I hope you all had a great weekend.

I made a card tonight...actually made quite a few cards this weekend, but more on that later...I made a card for Simon Monday Challenge Blog-Patchwork. Looked very interesting, and had an idea of how to make my card. Couldn't do it beforehand until tonight.

I used scraps from my stash, my Zig glue pen, and my trusty American Crafts Cut-Up Trimmer, with the scalloped blade. I cute up various pieces of paper, and put them together like a quilt puzzle on my base card. This was actually quite fun.

The snowflake is from Maya Arts, and is acrylic. I thought it needed something to make it pop, and since I did not have the color Stickles I wanted, I used ....Puffy Paint! Sprinkled some Martha Stewart glitter over it and glued it onto my card. The sentiment is taken from MME's 'Winterland' 6x6 paper pad.

That's it for me.

Ba safe. Get crafty.

post signature

No comments: