Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

TGIF with bacon

Happy Friday!

Just a quick post tonight to share a card I made with these adorable stamps I received from my friend. They are Unity stamps , and they are perfect for my household--5 bacon lovers here! I added some cute little eyes, and cut out the stamped images from bacon-colored paper...if that's possible. ;)

I like the way it turned out. My guys got a kick out of it.

Isn't it cute?? It makes me smile.

That's it for me for now. Trying to finish off my daughter's birthday card, among other tings. It 's the big day soon...eek! My baby is turning 4 on Sunday!

I am entering this card into Unity Friends with Flair and into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-let's have a laugh

Have a great weekend!

Be safe. Get crafty.

post signature

 

15 comments:

Kris said...

Ha, ha! Too fun and cute.

Gaylynn said...

Haha This is such a FUN card. CUTE pun.

Donna K said...

HA…this seriously made me giggle out loud! Adorable card layout and of course the bacon is the BEST!

NinaN said...

Absolutely adorable! I love that you added googly eyes to the bacon!

Corrie said...

soooo cute, love the googly eyes

Angeline Choo said...

HAHA!! this bacon stamp is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE And FUN CARD!!!
My oldest daughter said, "yummmmmm, makes me HUNGRY " ~~~ LOL!!

Hope your daughter has a WONDERFUL Bday!!!
:) :)

Anonymous said...

PS ~~ thanks for entering my candy!!

Jen M said...

Super cute! I love the eyes. LOL

Scrapper Myra said...

Fridays are awesome and with bacon... Well that would be out of this world. LOL.

Scrapper Myra said...

Btw. Happy B to your daughter.

Julie Odil said...

Adorable, Laura! I LOVE those googly eyes!

Karen said...

I love these funny sentiments. I sure love this card with the googly eyes!! :)

Miwa said...

Cute, cute, cute! How fun!!!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Laura, I love the cute wobbly eyes.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx