Pages

Sunday 27 July 2014

Love you layout


Happy Sunday!
I hope you are well!
Woke up to soft rain this morning--so beautiful!
Me thinks, more like Me hopes, I get to do scrapbooking today, again! :)
Things have been insanely crazy here at home, lots of stuff happening, 
and my stress reliever is scrapbooking. 
And it seems to be only on the weekends when I am able to update my poor blog! 
But you're still here with me, right? ;)

I was able to finish a layout for a camp challenge over
at Scrapbook Nerd-the challenge being 'Got wood?'
Yep, gotta lots of wood embellishments and paper..where to begin, right?
I used a sketch from DCWV, their July stackaholic sketch, and used
papers from the Coral & Navy stack.
This was more like a personal challenge for me, as I found it
difficult to work with these beautiful papers. 
But I did the layout, added my woodies, and Voila!
C'est termine!
Well, that's it for me!
See you soon!
Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature

No comments: