Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

ATM cards



Happy Saturday, y'all!
I have been MIA for awhile--life has been happening.
And because of that, I haven't been able to update my blog!
Sorry!
I have some projects to share with you, though.
 
This past week, Thursday, my sons turned 16.
16!!! I can't believe it!
My baby boys turned 16!
And what difficulty we had to buy them a gift.
Could. Not. Find. Anything!
SO!
We bought them a few T-Shirts each, and decided to put money into a card.
But, it was a different card.
I was browsing Pinterest (LOVE!) and looking for unusual card ideas.
Found one that caught my eye.
And made one (actually 2!) to my liking. They came out really cool, I think!



 
Hubby had went to the bank and asked for 40--5 dollar bills. 
I taped 20 of these bills end to end with my trusty washi tape, to make a continual roll.
Then put that wad of cash into their ATM machine. lol
The look on their faces was priceless!!
Love it!

So, that's it for me for now.
Have lots to do; we are having some of the family members over for the day.
Have a great day!
Be safe. Get crafty!
post signature

1 comment:

Shona said...

WOW! What an amazing idea, and those cards look perfect for teenage boys. I'm going to have to make a note of this idea, I think it might come in handy some day!