Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Prima Wednesday




Happy Wednesday!
May the day bring you lots of smiles!

I was able to play in my craft room the past couple of days--not for long,
but each moment was made to count. 
I finally completed a layout that I had been wanting to do for a while.
I based the layout on Prima's sketch for September:

I used Prima's Princess collection, with some Coffee Break's flowers.
The picture came out blue, naturally. It was a grey day, and it came out the way
I envisioned it. 
I used the colors from the photo, or tried to.
The papers are from Prima Princess collection; flowers are from Prima Coffee Break and Princess;
letter stickers ('winter') are from Pink Paislee; chipboard letters ('beauty')
are from Studio Calico; pearl strands are from Teresa Collins.
 I used Prima gems, and Prima chipboard (clock).
There is also silver embossing done on the background paper, and
along with some Bloom sprays, which can you really see, but they are there.
Fibers and twine are from personal stash
This is my first time submitting a layout to Prima---their creations are
Out Of This World Gorgeous!
But I really wanted to try my hand at a layout like theirs.
I like this layout---it came out great, IMO! :)
That's it for me!
Have a great day!
Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature

No comments: