Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Thursdays with layouts

Happy Thursday, friends!
Can you believe that it is the first week of November??
Holy Cannoli!
Life has been busy for us here. Lots of good stuff!
Life is good! 
Don't get me wrong--it can be, and is, stressful, but I am happy with my life!

So, I was looking through my pictures folder yesterday 
and realized that I had not shared some layouts I had created in awhile.

These are pictures of my DD's first year in ballet. Her Grande Spectacle!
It was beautiful--mama cried! lol
I used Echo Park Ballet Mini Kit--I knew it would come in handy one day!
Some of the embellishments were taken from various Maggie Holmes' collections, as well
as Shimelle's new collection. 
The 'Ballet' title is from Creative Embellishments--awesome chipboard!! I painted it white, then heat embossed it white---love it!
 Then took my purple Sharpie and added some purple to the shoes...just to blend it in!

My next layout has pictures from last Christmas.
Aptly named 'Waiting for Santa'
We have a tradition of putting out cookies on Santa's plate, milk in his mug, 
and a carrot for the reindeer.
Very simple layout---I did not want to draw away from the picture.

I used papers from Basic Grey as is the Santa and stamps, 
various washi tape (OA is in there!); 'Sweet Moments'
tag is from Teresa Collins ; shipping tag from Studio Calico; letters are from 
American Crafts (Santa), Basic Grey (For), Making Memories (waiting) .
That's it for me for now!
Have a great day!
Be safe. Get crafty!
post signature


No comments: