Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

Warm, Joy, Happiness card

Well!
Look it here!
It's Saturday---and that means that it is a new challenge
 HIMCR #173 - Super Scraps Saturday!
It's an awesome way of getting rid of some of those scraps 
that seem to multiply!! lol

The sponsor this week is from
Winner gets to choose 3 images from this awesome place!!

The DT were given a choice of working with 3 images--
I chose the owl--he's too cute!
  I again used my pastel and chalk pencils to color him in.
The hat is glitter glued red (Recollections) and the trim is heat embossed white.
The branch is hand cut from a piece of cork (DCWV) 
and the flowers are from Basic Grey, as is the background. 
All scraps from my own Christmas card making frenzy this past week!
The sentiment is from Fancy Pants Designs.

So, break into that your stash of scraps, and get crafty!!
That's it for me for now!
Have a great Saturday!
Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature

No comments: