Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

HIMCR #181---Pinks!

 Happy Saturday!
It's a new year, a new month, and a new challenge over on 

This week's challenge is HIMCR #181 is 
to use PINKS!!!

Easy peasy, right??

This week's sponsor is the fabulous Laurie
from Hiding In My Craft Room herself!

I am making a calendar for my MIL (as I do every year!) to 
help her keep track of her 30+ grandkids' birthdays.
Of course, as usual, I am late in the finishing the calendar.
Well, why break tradition, right?? lol
I used a mix of pretty papers, and some delicious elements from Maggie Holmes 
Open Book collection.
I also used elements from Glitz All dolled Up collection. 
The Darling word is something I picked up awhile ago at Michael's.
The cork heart and flower are from Prima.

So, that's it for me.
Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature


No comments: