Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

Any Holiday at HIMCR


Hi, Hi, Hi!!!
Happy Saturday!

New challenge over at the HIMCR blog today.

Any Holiday!!

And our sponsor this week is DCWV

Love me some DCWV!!
Especially $100 in DCWV goodies!!!

Of course, where I live, 
these delicious products are hard to find at our Michael's.
But I had some, from winning some challenges.
Now it was to choose a holiday.
Believe it or not, it was actually quite daunting.

What a task! lol

So, I went went Mother's Day!

Here is my creation:


I used papers from the Good Wood Stack, the Painted Petals Stack
and the cardstock stack.

 Image result for DCWV painted petal stack

I then used a scalloped punch, and a blossom punch;
 punched out flowers, cut out a circle from the white cardstock.

Then le voila!

The stamped sentiment is from a SSS stamp set, 
and the ink is Hero Arts Shadow ink-Grey.

Well, that is it for me for now.
Hope to see your creations!!

Be safe. Get crafty
post signature

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Such a Beautiful card!! Great job!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M