Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

HIMCR #190--Freestyle

 Happy Saturday!!

I hope you had a great week!
Thank you for dropping in for a visit.

Saturday means that there is a new challenge over on 
This week, HIMCR #190, is 
Freestyle!!!

And our sponsor is Papertemptress.com !
  
Let me just say this: the papers from here are....WOW!!
I cannot describe the quality, the beauty of the papers. Words would not do it justice.
I am being serious.
The first time I receive my papers from PaperTemptress, my jaw dropped open.
No joke!
Beautiful, gorgeous, and oh so luxurious!!
And if you are anything like me, which I am sure of, you will want to be 'petting' the papers...
:)
Anyways, enough of the oohing and aahing.
On to my card.
The photo does not do justice to the papers used. (Not
that the image is great---still working with my tablet!)
I used patterned papers from Dear Lizzy's new line, Serendipity. 
The bow is die cut from Maggie Holmes die set,
and the stamp is from Penny Black Slapstick set. 
Made this for my Mommy-In-Law....think she'll like it?? :)

That is it for me for now!

Cannot wait to see what you all create!!

Have a great day!
Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature

No comments: