Pages

Sunday 12 April 2015

Enchanting Sunday....

Hello!!
What a beautiful Sunday!
Me thinks Spring is here.
It is so beautiful outside!
I heard our woodpecker this morning--yep! Spring's here!

I had a chance to do some crafting this afternoon, 
in between necessary chores. lol
I had received awhile ago a brand new
collection and was finally able to play with it today.
It was the Simple Stories Enchanted collection.
SWOON!
I love it--it is perfect for my little girl, 
excuse me, my princess, or Daddy's princess..

*Excuse the date on the picture--new camera, and I have not fixed the date and settings.

This layout is perfect for a challenge, like the one on the Crafty Steals blog.

The challenge was Use your Stash.

The recipe called for the following:
-journaling card = check (the perfect shoes card)
-washi tape = check (various strips throughout the layout)
-punch = check (used both a heart and circle punch)

Well, that is it for me.
Thanks for stopping by.
Be safe. Get crafty.

post signature

No comments: