Pages

Saturday 25 July 2015

HIMCR #209--Any Ho-Ho-Holiday!!

Happy Saturday!
I hope you are enjoying the summer!
I cannot believe that July is almost over!
{insert sad face here!}

My boys will be leaving next month for college.
I don't think I am mentally prepared for that---
Are any parents actually prepared for that??!!
sigh!

Anyways, enjoying my time now, right?

New challenge over on the 

HIMCR #209--Any Holiday!!!

And this week's sponsor is
Spiced Sunshine!

The DT were given a few images to work with, 
with the challenge in mind,
came up with CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Yes, I know it is July--
BUT, bear with me, 
Christmas in July!!

A great time to kick start the holiday craft frenzy!

I don't know about you, 
I always seem to run out of tags.
So, I made tags!!



I used mostly scraps of paper, 
and a modge podge of embellishments from my stash.
I am not usually a tag making person, 
but I had lots of fun making these!
Will be making more, 
that is for sure!

I am also linking this up over onto
the following:
Crafty Steals: Christmas in July

Cannot wait to see some of your creations!
Have a great day!
Be safe. Get crafty!


post signature

2 comments:

Cathy said...

great job on your tags. Have a great weekend :)
Cathy DT
cathyplus5.blogspot.som

Becca Cruger said...

Yeah... I always seem to run out of tags, too! Glad to see you're getting a jump start and in such a cute way, too. I think you're right that no parent is fully prepared to send their kiddos off to college. You can do it!