Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Cards by April

Hiya!

Back again--this time with my sidekick!
She loves to craft!!
That makes me so happy--another
crafting person in the house !!
(Although I don't think my hubby will
appreciate it too much--more scrappy purchases)
LOL
But it's all good!
April is starting school in a few days, 
and, in my experience, with school, 
there are always birthdays and parties
and such.
So, I talked to April about this, 
and we (more like HER!) 
created some cards--
to be prepared, you know?
She loves to give cards!
 She used die cuts from Fancy Pants Desing 'True Friends' collection.
No joke, friends, she did this one herself!!!
I don't know about you, but I am
impressed, and quite proud of her!!
For this one, she looked for a jar die cut, which thankfully I had
received from my pocket page pal, and she chose a 'hello'
die cut from a swap I had participated a while back.
Flowers and puffy stickers are from stash.
She has a good eye! (I could be bias, though!) :D

This is one I whipped up together.
I used a coffee stain stencil, with
TH Distress inks.
The polka dot ribbon (adhesive) is from
a swap, and the coffee
cup is a die cut from my PP pal!
The stamped sentiment is from Prima.
She would like to enter these cards into a challenge:

Did you know??
Hiding In My Craft Room
is celebrating 6 years!!!
Congratulations!!!

So, that is it for us!
Be safe. Get crafty!
post signature

No comments: