Pages

Saturday 19 September 2015

Celebrate

Happy Saturday!!
A new challenge over on 
the Hiding In My Craft Room
today!
YAY!

This week's challenge is
(drumroll, please!)
HIMCR #217 --Freestyle!
Note: it was scheduled to be
Masculine birthday, but there were issues--
technical issues, involving computer, email service--
technology!
So, our leader, Laurie, switched the 
challenge to Freestyle!
(Unless I am out of the loop--which
is always possible!)
lol

The sponsor this week is the ever lovely

The giveaway is 
$12 Gift Certificate to A Day for Daisies!

Here is what I created:

I kept it soft looking, using watercolors.
You will notice bling on my tree, 
courtesy to my sidekick! ;)
The patterned papers are from
Becky Higgins Project Life 'Inspire' pad, 
The white strip of paper is
from Doodlebug Paper Frills.
Celebrate is from stash.
Et le Voila!

Thank you for stopping by!
We are going to see college boy today!
Missed him terribly!
:(
But we will spend the day together!
Until next time, folks!
Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

1 comment:

Cathy said...

great job on your card. love this image, glad I chose to use it as well. have a great weekend
Cathy