Pages

Saturday 26 December 2015

Cheers!

Happy Saturday! 
Happy Holidays!
I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday, and still are!
Ours was...interesting. Lol

Our area ended with a freak windy storm on Thursday.
Which led to power being knocked out for some time.
Thankfully, where we live, because
Of where we live, we have a generator. 
And fireplaces. Also, the weather was very mild.
There wasn't any snow on the ground-- it was in the plus temperatures.
Very un-seasonal! Anyways, no power.
Let me say, one does not realize how much they rely on 
The electricity until they are without it!
I had started the turkey very early, thankfully, 
And it was almost finished by the power decided to take a break.
Finished cooking it on our wood stove.

But, it was all good.

Santa stopped by during the night, and
April almost caught him. She did see him, and tried to
Catch, but Santa was too quick for her!
He did leave lots of goodies for everyone.
Enough of that, right? Onwards!

So, with the holidays, things are a little behind here in blog land, 
As you may have noticed. Lol
I have my challenge ready. Had it ready for some
Time, but......you know.
As for the challenge, my internet is not reliable right now, and is
Giving me the hardest time. Grr! 

But I will show you my card, and I will edit my post later on, 
When Laurie has the official blog up.
As you can, I made a shaker card! They are such fun!
All the. Papers are from DCWV, and the
Stars are actually foam stickers from 3L Adhesives, 
With lots of glitter on! 
The sequins are from Studio Calico, 
And the letters ("CHEER") are from Echo Park.
My girl is coloured with my Prismacolor coloured pencils.

So that is it! 

See you soon,  my peeps!
Be safe. Get crafty.
Laura

No comments: