Pages

Saturday 19 December 2015

Ode to my Favorite Challenge

Happy Saturday!
wow!
Crunch time--
the big day is almost here!

My college son is home--
he finished up his last exams this past week.
And he did well!!!
So proud of him!
I know his last exam, 
Parisian French, was quite 
a challenge.
I tried to help him, 
as I am bilingual,
but Quebec French
and Parisian French are very different
in writing, grammar terms.
But he did it!

And my little girl is off 
Kindergarten for her winter break.
She is pretty excited.
I am blessed--
my 3 children and hubby are with me, 
and my pooch!
Love them all!

Enough babbling!

New challenge over on the 

HIMCR #230 - Favorite HIMCR 2015 Challenge!

How awesome is that???



My favorite challenge would be either 
Freestyle or Favorite Die Cutting machine.

For this card, I used my 
Cuttlebug, with one of my
many embossing folders.

(I love embossing folders--!!)

The blue sparkly paper
is from DCWV, cut from
my Cricut machine, from the
Winter Wonderland cartridge.
The snowman stamp is from HOTP, 
colored with my Prismacolor
colored pencils.
Although you cannot see it, 
the strip is metallic.
sigh--camera is giving me issues...

So, there you have it folks!!
Link up your creations!
Cannot wait to see what you all 
have done!
Until next time!
Be safe. Get crafty!
post signature

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!