Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

Happy Birthday!

Happy Saturday!
Well!
Let me say that so far, this year, 2016, is 
speeding up.
Annndddd...
I haven't kept up with some of my resolutions...
one meaning my blog.
dang!
But, I am not giving up!
lol.

This week's challenge over on
is:
 HIMCR #234 - Embossing!
It can be dry embossing, 
or heat embossing.
And this week's sponsor is
the ever awesome Sami Stamps!


The giveaway is a $12 Gift Certificate to Sami Stamps!
awesome sauce, right??

The Design Team were given
the opportunity to pick an image
from Sami Stamps. 
I chose this adorable giraffe, with
the idea to make a birthday card
for my daughter's upcoming 6th
birthday!
          Here is my card:

I personally love this type challenge, 
aw geez---I love them all! lol
Perfect example to pull out my trusty
Cuttlebug and folders!
I used a WRMK folder (circle)
that I picked up at Winners near Christmas
for 3$$!! score!
(love a good deal!)
Papers are from my stash...
not sure which brand, sorry! eek!
The cute giraffe is colored with
Distress inks, and my trusty brush.
The embossed balloon stickers are 
from EK Success (at the dollar store!!)
There you are, folks!
Be sure to check out the other gals, 
to see their lovely creations!
You have until next Friday night to 
link up!
Cannot wait to see what you all can do!
Be safe. Get crafty!


post signature

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Hi Laura!! Thank you for creating with Sami Stamps images. I love your card! If you haven't already joined us at FB Sami Stamps group, i would love to invite you to come and share your card with us! Here is our FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator