Pages

Friday 1 January 2016

New Year, New thoughts.....

Happy January 1st, 2016!! 
WOW--that is going to take some time to write--2016!
Yowza!
I hope you had a pleasant holiday, and
are still enjoying it!
New Year's Day is always
a bittersweet time for me.
Always has been, for as long as I can remember.
I spend time reflecting on the past year, 
and think...and think...and reflect..
Not always good. ;)
2015 was the year for ups and downs.
From my son's back surgery, 
purchase of our house, 
to job loss of both my husband and I not soon after,
to my youngest starting Kindergarten, 
to my sons graduating high school
AND starting college.
Not only starting college, but moving away
to be able to attend college.
Health scare for me.
Then to new employment for both hubby and I.
(what a relief!)
yep, it was a roller coaster year !
2016 is here. For 365 days.
wow!
I don't know what 2016 has planned for us, but
we have to roll with the punches, and stay positive!
One day at a time.

I do have some crafty goals for this year.
I would like to share with you:

*Be more active on my blog.
*Become more familiar with my camera--
take better pictures!!
*Be more consistent with Project Life
*Develop my own style
*Try new techniques--step out of comfort zone

These are just my crafty goals.
And I pretty positive they are attainable!
:)

I have personal goals, lifestyle and health goals.
I am goal orientated this year, it seems!

So, have an amazing day!
I will be back tomorrow with my post for
Hiding In My Craft Room.
Until then, 
Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

No comments: