Pages

Saturday 27 February 2016

Any holiday!

Happy Saturday!

I don't know about you all, but
I am so relieved that it is the weekend...lol
After my day yesterday, yep...I am 
so relieved that the weekend is here.
What happened yesterday, you may ask?
Well, my friends, I spent the
day in my daughter's Kindergarten class....all day.

I love being able to participate in the
class with my daughter and her classmates...
But holey cannoli!! What a bunch! 
In total, 21 kids.....celebrating 
Dr.Seuss's birthday.
Which, technically, is next week, 
but it is Winter Break for our schools in 
our province, so no school.
21 kids celebrating, with treats...cupcakes.
yowza!
lol

Anyways, I survived. 
And I have the utmost respect for teachers 
who do this for a living...
I was exhausted!! lol.
Enough griping. onwards.

A new challenge is happening over
This week, HIMCR #240 is:
Any Holiday!

And this week's sponsor is:


The giveaway is $12 voucher to Di's Digi Stamps.

Here is what I came up with.
I used my new Tim Holtz
Crazy Cats stamps (swoon!!!)
I used my Derwent Watercolor Pencils on my kitty, 
who was stamped with Ranger Archival Ink.
I also used the Crazy Birds accessories and sentiments 
to complete my kitty.
The patterned papers are from Jillibean Soup, 
an older collection.

Now, I know what some of you may be thinking...
birthdays are not a holiday..
Well, in our household, they kinda are..
ask my daughter! lol
We have always celebrated the birthdays like
a holidays---it is a tradition in our house.
(plus, I asked our fearless leader, Laurie, 
and she gave me the Okay! lol)

So, that is it for me for now...
Be sure to link up your challenges so we 
can have a  looksy!
Until next time, 
Be safe. Get craft!

post signature

No comments: