Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

She won't settle for ordinary

Happy Saturday!

What a beautiful day!

It has been an exhausting week--
I have been laid out with a
nasty virus, and had an asthma
attack that freaked me out. It
had been years, and I seriously mean years, 
since I had experienced one, and
I was totally unprepared for it.
I am still feeling the effects, but am 
doing much better now.
Thank goodness!

Anyways, onwards!

This week's challenge over on the
is: HIMCR #243 - Blending

And this week's sponsor:

The giveaway is 3 Lacy Sunshine images!

The Design Team were given 
a choice to choose their own images.
Let me say, quite a challenge---
so many darn cute ones!
I chose Mermella Steampunk Siren.
She is so gorgeous!

And this is what I created:

I used my new Prima watercolor confections paints--
they are so yummy...
Work like butter, I tell you.
I didn't really follow the lines, I just blended and blended 
with my paints...I like how
she turned out! :)
The sentiment is from a Prima stamp. 
The papers are from Graphic 45 
'Steampunk Spells' collection, 
and the gears chipboard are from 
Creative Embellishments.
I added copper Stickles glitter glue
in the center of the gears.
I also added a bit of silver and gold 
permanent marker along some of my
girl's design.

And that is it for me for today!
I hope to see some of your creations--
be sure to link up!
Until next time, mes amies, 
Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

No comments: