Pages

Saturday 16 April 2016

Easter with 2 Cute Ink

Happy Saturday!
I cannot believe that this week has flown by--yeesh!

I guess when the warm weather comes,
 time really does fly!

A new challenge is happening over on the
HIMCR blog today--

HIMCR #247 - LOL!

Nope, not Laugh out Loud--
Lots of Layers!! 
lol (that is laugh out loud!)
Ok--enough jibber jabber..

And this week's sponsor?



The giveaway is 2 images, Winner's choice, from 2 Cute Ink!

I adore, adore their images!!
The DT were given some images to work with--
which is actually to play with!

I chose the cute little bunny--
HIpppity Hop Bunny.

Such a cutie!
I knew he would be perfect for my 
Project Life spread.

Unfortunately I do not have the actual layout
prepared yet, as my pictures are not developed.
So, this little guy is all prepared 
for my Easter spread. 
 
I used papers from Doodlebug Designs.
Bunny is colored with Prismacolor colored pencils.
The letter stickers are from Kelly Purkey, 
and those cute little enamel shapes?? 
From Doodlebug!
The shapes in the upper corner
are from Jillibean Soup.

There you have it, folks!
I am actually quite proud of my
little guy---he's a cutie!

So, link up! lol
Have a great day!
Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

No comments: