Pages

Saturday 7 May 2016

HIMCR05NSD - Thankful!

Hi!!!
Final challenge!

Challenge #5!!

This challenge is:

HIMCR05NSD - Thankful! 

This can be a scrapbook page about something
 or someone you are thankful for,
 Thank You card or gift! 
We all have those special people 
in our lives that we are thankful for. 
Now's our time to express it!
 And get entered into a fabulous prize!

And the sponsor is:


The giveaway is 4 digital images from 
winner's choice!

The Design Team were given some 
images to use for this challenge.
I chose Dragonfly day:
I again used my Prima watercolors paints, 
and used papers from Echo Park
Everyday Eclectic and Happy day lines.
The pink flower is from EK Success.
The sentiments are from 
Bella Blvd.

That is it for me ...
I hope you enjoyed our challenges--
and hope to see your creations!
You have until next weekend to link up 
your projects on the

A la prochaine, mes amies!!
Until next time, 
Be safe. Get crafty

post signature

No comments: