Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Just Because---proper challenge!

Happy Wednesday!
Yes, a post on Wednesday---
Imagine that!

Well, folks, I made a boo boo last Saturday
with my entry for the challenge. 
I had actually my card for next week's challenge 
instead of this week's challenge.
Yep, switched the cards. oye!

Thankfully, I was able to make a card for this week's
challenge---with the proper image.
Seriously I have no idea where my head was?

So, just a recap:
HIMCR #251 - Feminine

Let's see what 'pretty' creation you come up with!

The sponsor is Graciellie Design!
The giveaway is one of the digital 
sets used by the HIMCR DT!

And here is what I ceated, 
with the PROPER image:
I used all papers from
DCWV ledger pad--so pretty! 
The heart enamel stickers are from LilyBee design!
Very simple.
And there you have it folks!

Until next time!
Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

No comments: