Pages

Saturday 28 May 2016

Perfect life

Hiya folks!!!

Enjoying your weekend??
It is absolutely gorgeous in 
my neck of the woods, 
even with the rain. 
Trees and flowers are blooming, 
our vegetable garden is planted, 
our pool is up and working--
enjoying, it folks, really am!
Despite some mishaps this past week
with my MIL and hospital, it is all good!
(yes, she is finally back at home--and seems good.)

To all my American friends, 
Wishing you all a very safe, and fun!
memorial weekend!

This week's challenge over on the
is:
HIMCR #252 - Any Holiday!

And the sponsor is:
MHK Designs!

The giveaway is TBA!

Here is what I created:

Yes, it is the same card as last week--
this one being for the proper challenge.
Unfortunately, I did not have time
to make a new one..too much
drama happening.
But it is all good, right??








post signature

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Such a pretty card!