Pages

Saturday 14 May 2016

Super Scraps Saturday--You are the only one

Happy Saturday!

I hope you are all well, and
have not caught any nasty 
viruses out there.
My daughter has shared with me
her cold from the week before, 
and it seems to have invited
some of its friends over.
Lovely!

I love my daughter to the
moon and beyond, but
there was no need to share the 
germs with me.
ugh! Wipes me out.

Anyways.
New challenge!
woohoo!
HIMCR #250 - Super Scraps Saturday!

And the sponsor:
A day for Daisies!

The giveaway is a 
$12 Gift Certificate to 
A Day for Daisies!
The Design Team were given the
chance to choose an image
(one of the many perks on being
the design team!)
and here is what I created
I had her printed on red paper--bright
red paper 'borrowed' from
my daughter's stash---shhh!!
Fussy cut, and glued onto white cardstock.
I lightly colored her flesh with
Prismacolor colored pencils.
The script background is
created with a Kaisecraft script clear stamp, 
inked with Ranger Arvhival ink.
Gold Stickles were added to accentuate.
The black cardstock is my last piece
of BoBunny double dot cardstock :(
The bling is also from stash--Teresa Collins, I believe.
The gold swoosh is from a die cut exchange. 
as is the butterfly.
The sentiment is from My Mind's Eye.
Et le voila! mes amies!
I adore this gal---
I have also enjoyed the styles of eras gone..
except the 80s.
Ohmigoodness...wow!
LOL.
That is it for me.
Be safe. Get crafty!


post signature

No comments: